抑郁症是常见的精神障碍疾病，其中约 30% 的患者对标准的抗抑郁药物治疗无明显缓解，这种情况被称为难治性抑郁症，其神经生物学机制尚不清楚。神经影像技术可无创探究脑结构、功能和代谢的变化，被逐渐应用于难治性抑郁症的神经生物学机制研究，并发现额叶-边缘系统重要脑区的结构、功能和代谢的异常。本文就难治性抑郁症的神经影像学研究最新进展进行综述，为进一步研究难治性抑郁症的神经生物学机制提供思路及客观影像学依据。 Depression is a common psychiatric disorder, and approximately 30% patients with depression do not respond effectively to standard antidepressant medication; this condition is termed treatment resistant depression (TRD) and its neurobiological mechanism remains unclear. Neuroimaging techniques can non-invasively explore changes in brain structure, function and metabolism. These techniques have been applied in neurobiological research of TRD and revealed critical abnormalities in brain structure, function and metabolism in fronto-limbic system. In this paper, we reviewed the latest progress in neuroimaging researches on TRD, providing new insight and imaging evidence for further neurobiological studies of TRD.
4. Machino A, Kunisato Y, Matsumoto T, et al. Possible involvement of rumination in gray matter abnormalities in persistent symptoms of major depression: An exploratory magnetic resonance imaging voxel-based morphometry study. J Affect Disord, 2014, 168: 229-235.
5. Abdallah C G, Jackowski A, Sato J R, et al. Prefrontal cortical GABA abnormalities are associated with reduced hippocampal volume in major depressive disorder. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol, 2015, 25(8): 1082-1090.
6. Phillips J L, Batten L A, Tremblay P A, et al. A prospective, longitudinal study of the effect of remission on cortical thickness and hippocampal volume in patients with Treatment-Resistant depression. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol, 2015, 18(8): pyv037.
8. Guo Wenbin, Liu Feng, Chen Jindong, et al. Altered white matter integrity of forebrain in treatment-resistant depression: A diffusion tensor imaging study with tract-based spatial statistics. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2012, 38(2): 201-206.
9. de Diego-Adelino J, Pires P, Gomez-Anson B, et al. Microstructural white-matter abnormalities associated with treatment resistance, severity and duration of illness in major depression. Psychol Med, 2014, 44(6): 1171-1182.
10. Peng Hongjun, Zheng Huirong, Ning Yuping, et al. Abnormalities of cortical-limbic-cerebellar white matter networks may contribute to treatment-resistant depression: a diffusion tensor imaging study. BMC Psychiatry, 2013, 13: 72.
11. Murrough J W, Collins K A, Fields J, et al. Regulation of neural responses to emotion perception by ketamine in individuals with treatment-resistant major depressive disorder. Transl Psychiatry, 2015, 5: e509.
13. Yamamura T, Okamoto Y, Okada G, et al. Association of thalamic hyperactivity with treatment-resistant depression and poor response in early treatment for major depression: a resting-state fMRI study using fractional amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations. Transl Psychiatry, 2016, 6: e754.
14. Guo W B, Liu F, Xue Z M, et al. Alterations of the amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in treatment-resistant and treatment-response depression: a resting-state fMRI study. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2012, 37(1): 153-160.
15. Guo W B, Liu F, Chen J D, et al. Abnormal neural activity of brain regions in treatment-resistant and treatment-sensitive major depressive disorder: a resting-state fMRI study. J Psychiatr Res, 2012, 46(10): 1366-1373.
17. He Zongling, Cui Qian, Zheng Junjie, et al. Frequency-specific alterations in functional connectivity in treatment-resistant and -sensitive major depressive disorder. J Psychiatr Res, 2016, 82: 30-39.
24. Zhang Huawei, Chen Ziqi, Jia Zhiyun, et al. Dysfunction of neural circuitry in depressive patients with suicidal behaviors: a review of structural and functional neuroimaging studies. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2014, 53: 61-66.
25. Jia Zhiyun, Wang Yuqing, Huang Xiaoqi, et al. Impaired frontothalamic circuitry in suicidal patients with depression revealed by diffusion tensor imaging at 3.0 T. J Psychiatry Neurosci, 2014, 39(3): 170-177.