oalib

Publish in OALib Journal

ISSN: 2333-9721

APC: Only $99

Submit

Any time

2019 ( 13 )

2018 ( 26 )

2017 ( 18 )

2016 ( 17 )

Custom range...

Search Results: 1 - 10 of 11401 matches for " Rafael Jakimczuk "
All listed articles are free for downloading (OA Articles)
Page 1 /11401
Display every page Item
Restricted partitions
Rafael Jakimczuk
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences , 2004, DOI: 10.1155/s0161171204306502
Abstract: We prove a known partitions theorem by Bell in an elementary and constructive way. Our proof yields a simple recursive method to compute the corresponding Sylvester polynomials for the partition. The previous known methods to obtain these polynomials are in general not elementary.
Exact formulae for the perfect power counting function and the n-th perfect power
R. Jakimczuk
International Mathematical Forum , 2013,
Abstract: There exist in the literature various exact formulae for the primecounting function π(x) and the n-th prime pn. These formulae use thefloor function. In this note we present exact formulae for the perfectpower counting function N(x) and the n-th perfect power Pn. Theseformulae also use the floor function.
Asymptotic formulas. Composite numbers
R. Jakimczuk
International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences , 2012,
Abstract:
Sums of perfect powers
R. Jakimczuk
International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences , 2013,
Abstract: Let $P_n$ be the $n$-th perfect power. In this article we obtain asymptotic formulae for the sum $sum^{n}_{i=1}P_i$. We also prove the following formulae[sum^{n}_{i=1}frac{1}{sqrt{P_i}}=log n+C+o(1),qquad sum_{P_nleq x}frac{1}{sqrt{P_n}}=frac{1}{2}log x+C+o(1),]where $C$ is a constant.
A note on the number of primes with a fixed exponent
R. Jakimczuk
International Mathematical Forum , 2012,
Abstract:
A note on the distribution of numbers with a minimum fixed prime factor with exponent greater than 1
R. Jakimczuk
International Mathematical Forum , 2012,
Abstract:
A note on the distribution of numbers with a maximum (minimum) fixed prime factor
R. Jakimczuk
International Mathematical Forum , 2012,
Abstract:
Some applications of the Euler-Maclaurin summation formula
R. Jakimczuk
International Mathematical Forum , 2013,
Abstract: Let $n$ be a fixed positive integer. In this article we obtain asymptotic formulae for $sum^{N}_{j=1} j^n log j$ and $prod^{N}_{i=1}j^{(j^n)}$. For example if $n=1$ we obtain the asymptotic formulae,[sum^{N}_{i=1} j log j= frac{N^2}{2}log N -frac{N^2}{4}+frac{1}{2}N log N+frac{1}{12}log N +C_1+o(1),]and[prod^{N}_{i=1}j^{j}sim e^{C_1} frac{N^{frac{N^2}{2}+frac{N}{2}+frac{1}{12}}}{e^{frac{N^2}{4}}},]where $C_1$ is a constant.
Estrategias para el control del tabaco con perspectiva de género en América Latina
Regueira,Gabriela; Suárez-Lugo,Nery; Jakimczuk,Silvia;
Salud Pública de México , 2010, DOI: 10.1590/S0036-36342010000800029
Abstract: in the latin america region, the tobacco epidemic among women is a fact. this is related to the change in social and economic status among women and the efforts of the tobacco industry to capture their market share. the fctc has the potential to be an important treaty for women if its articles include a gender perspective. womena′s rights treaties, also represent an important tool to stop the epidemic. women's participation is key in this process.
Sustainable and Economic Alternative for the Electric Supply of Isolated Communities in the Brazilian Off-Grid Systems  [PDF]
Rebeca Doctors, Rafael Kelman
Journal of Power and Energy Engineering (JPEE) , 2017, DOI: 10.4236/jpee.2017.59012
Abstract: Roughly 99% of the demand for electricity in Brazil is supplied by a national interconnected grid. The remaining 1% is spread in several “isolated systems” of the Amazon region—mini-grids that rely on expensive diesel gensets due to high commodity and transportation costs. The isolated systems also have remote communities disconnected altogether from the mini-grids with inadequate health, education and leisure services. These communities are precariously supplied by small inefficient diesel gensets that run for a few hours per day. In this article, we propose a sustainable and economic alternative for the electric supply of the remote communities of isolated systems through a combination of photovoltaic solar generation and storage. The objective is to improve access to electricity with savings for the communities. The present paper outlines a public policy to meet this objective.
Page 1 /11401
Display every page Item


Home
Copyright © 2008-2017 Open Access Library. All rights reserved.